#1: Easy-to-Use Virtual Career Fair Platform
#2: Transparent Pricing for Virtual Career Fairs
#3: An Experienced Virtual Career Fair Team
#4: White-Glove Service for Virtual Career Fairs
#5: Highly Secure Virtual Career Fairs
#6: Advanced Reporting & Analytics for Virtual Career Fairs
Finally, the platform should allow you to easily access event data. For example, make sure you can:
- Export data to Excel
- Push candidate data into your ATS
- Email candidate data to hiring managers and other recruiters
#7: Ability to Rate, Sort & Refer Candidates
The software you choose should make it easy to:
- Refer candidates to a hiring manager or schedule a post-event interview — all within the platform
- Take notes on candidates, rate them, and share conversions so hiring managers have all the information they need before meeting with a candidate
- Sort candidates based on different criteria, such as location, experience, and occupation
#8: Excellent Candidate Experience for Virtual Career Fairs
#9: Virtual Career Fairs Built for Any Recruitment Team
Look for a virtual hiring event vendor that can handle the needs of any type of recruiter, including:
- Corporate recruiters
- In-house talent acquisition professionals
- Contingency recruiters
- Outplacement recruiters
- Temporary staffing agency recruiters
#10: Robust Event Promotion for Virtual Career Fairs
Choosing the Right Virtual Career Fair Vendor
- O’Donnell, R. (2018, November 8). Eye tracking study shows recruiters look at resumes for 7 seconds. HR Dive.
- Forecast Analysis: Information Security, Worldwide, 2Q18 Update. (2018). Gartner.
- Hackers Attack Every 39 Seconds. (2020, May 24). 2017–02-10 | Security Magazine.
- Hollon, J. (2018, February 6). Bad Things Happen When Companies Take Too Long To Hire. Fistful of Talent.