What Is High-Volume Hiring?
“What is volume recruitment?” is a question we hear often. Here’s the quick answer.
High-volume hiring, also referred to as high-volume recruitment, is the practice of hiring a large number of employees in a given period. A high-volume recruitment team may, for example, be responsible for hiring anywhere from hundreds to thousands of employees in a year or even a season.
- Hiring for the holiday season
- An industry sees sudden growth
- Opening a new company or branch
- A startup receives a funding round
What Are the Challenges of Large-Scale Recruitment?
Poor Candidate Experience
Sourcing Quality Candidates
4 Best High-Volume Recruiting Strategies
Utilize a Virtual Hiring Event Solution
Create a Candidate-First Strategy
- No need to travel
- Reduced time commitment
- Meet recruiters from the comfort of home
- Speak directly with recruiters & hiring managers
Track Your Recruiting Metrics
Work With a Recruitment Marketing Partner
- Phone calls
- Job boards
- Social media
- Direct mail