What Is a Virtual Career Fair?
- Set up a virtual career fair (which takes less than 5 minutes on Live Recruit!) and build a customized, employer-branded registration page
- Invite candidates in your pipeline and promote the event across various marketing channels
- Attendees sign up during a time slot and fill out a form where they enter information, such as their resume and current occupation
- Candidates enter the event platform at a specific date and time
- Recruiters then chat, call, video, or text with candidates 1:1 for a few minutes each — all within the platform
- Rate and take notes on candidates before, during, or after you chat with them
- Determine if you want to bring a candidate to the next phase of the hiring process
- If yes, connect the candidate with a hiring manager within the platform
- In some cases, a recruiter may choose to make an offer right on the spot
- View comprehensive, real-time analytics on the Live Recruit dashboard so you can optimize your events
What Are the Benefits of Virtual Hiring Events?
#1 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Fast-Track the Hiring Process
#2 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Eliminate the Restrictions of a Physical Location
#3 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Highlight Your Employer Brand
#4 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Build Your Talent Pipeline
#5 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Create an Event in Under 5 Minutes
#6 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Utilize Effective Omni-Channel Marketing
#7 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Provide a Better Candidate Experience
#8 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Measure Results & Optimize
#9 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Gain Time Back
#10 Benefit of Virtual Career Fairs: Save BIG
Gone are the days of logistical expenses, flight and hotel costs, and venue fees (which can total in the tens of thousands!). Plus, there’s no need to spend on food and refreshments or company swag. Lower overhead costs means a lower cost per hire (here’s how one of our clients did just that). And on top of these savings, Live Recruit is making virtual career fairs more affordable than ever. Don’t believe me? Check out our pricing page.
Moving Forward With Virtual Career Fairs
- Maurer, R. (2020, May 18). Career Fairs Go Virtual in Reaction to Pandemic. SHRM.
- NACE Staff. (2020). The Use of and Attendance in Virtual Career Fairs Climbs Sharply.
- SHRM. (2020). SHRM CUSTOMIZED TALENT ACQUISITION BENCHMARKING REPORT.
- Vojinovic, I. (2021, January 6). 70 Recruitment Statistics For Attracting Top Talent In 2021. SmallBizGenius.